Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I guess not!

Granted I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, but I can't remember the last time I didn't get a single comment on a post. So either my last post was just so boring that there was nothing to say, or for some reason bloglines didn't get it out there to people and/or people have stopped looking over here.

(The truth is that there have been some interesting things in my life recently, both socially and professionally. It's just that I can't really blog about them. Sorry.)

One nice thing that happened to me this week is that a patient I took care of earlier in the year came back with his daughter to drop off a gift. The details are complicated but I did do a lot for the patient and his family. I think what was really nice was that I hadn't spoken to either of them for 3 or 4 months, and so I was quite touched that they remembered me.

In terms of running, I did make it out this morning for a little over 2 miles. The operating room called in the morning and said they'd be available early, so I had to cut it short. Tomorrow I should have more time, and I hope it won't be raining too badly.

I'm not really training for anything right now, and that always makes things difficult. I have a few ideas in my head, but I haven't made any commitments yet. I'll keep you all posted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life has been crazy with the holiday season upon us. Sounds like things are on a upswing for you though! :)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006  
Blogger rivkayael said...

Your persistence is quite an inspiration. kind of reminds me why I kept up past the tough beginnings--running-->sanity-->sanity needed for survival. By the way, I was lurking since your first marathon and thinking to myself that if a surgeon could do this, a grad student surely could find the time. So kudos for being a light to seekers out there =)

Thursday, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just getting caught back up today after a week out of town. Hopefully all our lives are full of interesting things beyond running. Share what what you like. Enjoy the holidays.

Saturday, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home