Tuesday, December 25, 2007

1000!

Happy Holidays to those celebrating.

I've been doing some treadmill runs lately. Ugh. I definitely need to move somewhere warmer...

My last run was yesterday, and it was outside. I didn't do my "long" run on Sunday because of the rain, so I did it yesterday afternoon. I knew I was near my goal, so I ran past the bus stop I usually stop at, and went almost all the way home.

When I got home, I uploaded the run, edited it, and added up the totals. Depending on where I look I get different totals. But the one in my sidebar is the one I've been going by. Take a look:

1000.07 miles.

:-)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's an awesome accomplishment. congrats.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

That's great Dan! You've worked hard for this...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
Blogger tinablue87 said...

Yay Danny!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only two thousand more and youll be a regualar Terry Fox!

David.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007  
Blogger Darrell said...

Woot!

Did I read that right. You got half your life time miles just this year? No wonder you've been rocking PR at every distance.

Happy New Year! With the roll you're on 2008 is going to be awesome.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007  
Blogger David H. said...

Congrats! And keep it up? Will next year bring 1500?

Thursday, December 27, 2007  
Blogger Runner Susan said...

very nice Danny! I see great things for you in 2008!

Thursday, December 27, 2007  
Blogger Rae said...

Congrats on the 1,000!! Way to go!

So are you doing a marathon next year or will it be more of an off year?

Thursday, December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home