Monday, April 28, 2008

Toronto Running

Well I'm back. 10 days gone, and only 1 run. Sigh. I did play paintball one day, so maybe that counts for something.

I ran long on a beautiful day in Toronto. Started out at home and ran towards Edwards Gardens, where there is a beautiful running path. I kind of got lost a bit, and I actually had to use the map feature of my Garmin. It's only come in handy a few times, but it's worth it for those times. My cell phone is too expensive to use in Canada, so I would have been really stranded out there.


10.09 miles in 1:34:41. A 9:23 pace.

On the way back, I took the bus. I was so far that I had to ride to the train station, take the train for 2 stops, and then take another bus. I could even have taken a third bus, but I walked the last 15 minutes instead.


My return trip was 7.91 miles in 1:05:00 for an 8:13 pace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edward's gardens is nice, but it aint the Cleveland Towpath.

David

Tuesday, April 29, 2008  
Blogger Darrell said...

Hey, so cool that you can so far it took a bus and a train to get back.

Sunday, May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home