Monday, January 07, 2008

Belated Happy New Year!

I moved apartments last weekend, and didn't get around to blogging for a while. I also didn't get around to running either. I only did one more run after the last one, and it was speedwork. 3 x 1600 (7:07?, 6:50, 6:56). On the one hand I'm lucky to have reached my goal of 1000 miles early - as I didn't have to cram it in the last week. On the other hand, it was unfortunate, because I didn't have to cram it in the last week...

My total mileage for the year, according to SportTracks, ended up at 1007. I'm very proud.

Since the new year, I've run twice. 4.5 general purpose miles on Friday, and 9 miles yesterday as my "long run". I averaged an 8:23 pace for this long run, so it was kind of a "long tempo" run.

I'm still kind of tired, and not really too excited to be on a schedule again. If I'd like to run a May marathon, I'm about a week away from the 16 week period of training. Sigh. I'm thinking about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Ha! It doesn't sound like you're all that amped for a May marathon.....=)

Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home