Thursday, January 24, 2008

Inspiration

I saw "Spirit of the Marathon" tonight, and loved it. It was only in theaters tonight, but when I searched for it on Fandango, I saw that there was an "encore" planned for Feb 21st. So if you missed it tonight, go see it. (I guess you can also wait to see it at home, but it was kind of cool filing out of the theater with thin people all around you. Not the usual supersize popcorn and supersize coke theater goer....)

In terms of running, I'm slowly getting back on track. A couple of treadmill runs this week because it's so cold. And I signed myself up for a half marathon this Sunday. I don't think I'll race it too hard, but even if it's just a long run, I could use the miles.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Errr.....I had a supersize Sprite and popcorn.....and I was pretty much the only one enjoying that snack! =)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home