Thursday, April 01, 2010

Bad Math

I'm visiting my parents for Passover. Never managed to get a run in before I left on Sunday, but did run on Monday before the holidays, and a short run today. 6.4 + 4.55 = 10.95 miles. For my weight I'm guessing that's about 1200 calories burnt.

On the intake side, I've had about 20 pieces of matzoh (2400 calories), ten cups of wine - eight official, two recreational - (~1500 calories), and three days of my mom's cooking (20,000 calories). See the problem here?

Seriously though, I'm doing my best to keep a handle on things. And there's practically a full gym in the basement here. We'll see what happens when I get back and weigh in...


2 Comments:

Blogger Jank said...

I've been managing to keep a "love handle" on my weight...

Thursday, April 01, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honesty is the first step. ... and honestly you've made me hungry.

Thursday, April 01, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home