Saturday, October 08, 2005

Less than 100 to go



Know what's cool? I've got less than 100 miles of training runs before the marathon.

Know what else is cool? On my last run there were ads for the NYC Marathon on bus stops and the sides of buses. Every time I passed one I wanted to stop and tell people that I was training for that race.

I'm in the middle of enjoying everyone's race reports from this weekend. (Those Hartford reports make me feel a little less annoyed about having to run in the rain tomorrow.) I'm looking forward to even more reports tomorrow and Monday.

5 Comments:

Blogger a.maria said...

shhhhh!! my mom doesnt know about the tattoo, but she reads my blog, religiously, so ya know... i had to go with the logo thing!!

but thanks for the feedback!

Sunday, October 09, 2005  
Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Very cool! Post a bus photo! I'm psyched about NYCM!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005  
Blogger About Me: said...

wow, only 100 miles to go! not bad, not bad at all.

isn't it funny, that 100 miles at one time would have seem so so far...but now it's like, yes! so very close indeed!

Sunday, October 09, 2005  
Blogger KJ said...

I'll be cheering for you!! Seeing the buses must make you psyched!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Wow, that is coming up fast! Those 100 will definately fly by. Before you know it you'll be stuffing your face with pasta the night before the race. :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home