Friday, September 23, 2005

Boston

I just got to Boston, where my current roommate and I will be spending the next day reuniting with our old third roommate. On the way to his apartment we drove by Harvard. I kept noticing tons of runners heading out to run by the Charles River. Because I don't run on Saturday, I won't have a chance to run this famous path. Although I have the opportunity to run in Central Park all the time, I was still upset to miss out on the Charles River.

I'm definitely obsessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I'm the same way (obsessed). Whenever I'm driving to work and I see runners going by, I'm a little bit sad that I'm going to work when I could be running too. After your marathon, you'll have to go back on one of your running days to do the Charles River.

Saturday, September 24, 2005  
Blogger KJ said...

Next time MAKE time for the Charles, it is absolutely a beautiful run.

Sunday, September 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's too bad you didn't make it to the Charles. you might have run into me all bloody running along the river (there was a minor falling incident on yesterday's run).

but seriously, i hate when my running schedule doesn't mesh up with my life. like what happened with you. or if i want to run with my dad but it's an "off" day when i happen to be home. or i want to bike-but i can't b/c i have to conserve for running or else my knee will hurt. i hate that we can't run as much as we want...it all takes way too much planning.

i'm glad to see you're feeling better though.

Sunday, September 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home