Wednesday, September 28, 2005

1000!!!



After watching the numbers creep up over the last little while, visitor number 1,000 showed up early this morning. (From Washington DC, in case you're curious.) It's only been 38 days since I started this blog, so I'm pretty excited to have had 1,000 visitors already.

(Ok fine, in the beginning I didn't realize I could ignore my own visits, and a bunch of people have ended up here by clicking on "next blog". However, I'd say at least 800 people have actually come here on purpose!)

I should also mention that the idea to post this milestone was directly stolen from ShoreTurtle, who reached this point last week. As he says, both the writing and reading of blogs are addicting. (I've probably made 1000 visits to other people's blogs in the last 38 days!)

Thank you to all those people who come by here on a regular basis, and thanks for the support you've given in your comments. I appreciate it.

7 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Congrats! Nice milestone!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Danny - Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep up the training - looking forward to reading about your NYC Marathon experience!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Congratulations on the milestone! I look forward to great things to come. Thanks for the mention, but I blatantly stole the idea from Unpublished Opinion. She recently reached 2000.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Guernsey Man said...

Nice milestone and good luck on your training. Sub 4, sub 4, sub 4. Go go go.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Congratulations! I even came here on purpose!!! :-)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger a.maria said...

hey congrats. i know, right?! this stuff is addictive! ;)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Danny said...

thanks everyone...

Thursday, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home