Sunday, December 18, 2005

One more thing

I almost forgot. I was totally shocked to see my name in this post. I'm not sure what to say about it, only that I think that there are a lot of real superstars in the RBF. I'm thankful that their blogs are there for me to read. When it comes to my blog, I'm just thankful that there are readers out there for me to blather on to.

I'm supposed to continue the game and list 3 other runners that rock. As it is, I really don't like tagging other people. And especially in this particular instance, I really didn't feel comfortable choosing only 3 runners. There are so many runners/bloggers out there that "rock" and that inspire me. Most of them are listed on my sidebar. Basically, if you see me commenting on your blog - you rock!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Hey! That's cool!! I agree, this new chain thing is a little weird in that I think everyone whose blog I read is special and inspirational in their own way. GREAT job on your triathlon today!! I did my first gym biking a few weeks ago and it was a LOT tougher than I expected. My butt hurt for 3 days!!! Have a great week!

Sunday, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Triathamom said...

Kudos to you, Danny!! You certainly do a fantastic job of making everyone feel included & special! It's great that someone gave a nod to you.
I may just buy you some cowboy boots so you'd have no excuse not to run in Nashville! :)

Monday, December 19, 2005  
Blogger About Me: said...

hey, doc, i second scott

and thanks for following us in vegas. that was pretty cool.

;-)

Monday, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home