Thursday, December 15, 2005

Might as well get this over with

Well, I've tried to avoid this. But after being tagged twice (thanks a lot A. Maria and Rachel!) I guess I should stop being a poor sport. So here ya go.

Five random things about me:

1) I have dual citizenship - Canadian and American. I'm often embarrassed by Canadian politics, but can't help cheering for Team Canada in Hockey. (Long suffering Toronto Maple Leafs fan as well...)

2) I worked for IBM right after college. It was boring.

3) I have a treadmill in my apartment, but my landlord donesn't let me use it. (He lives below me and his chandelier shakes every time I run.)

4) The laws of physics do not apply to me. Ok fine, they do. But I love this essay.

5) I hate being tagged. (Which is why I won't tag anyone else.)

I guess in the end, I'm still a bad sport.

;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger About Me: said...

hehe, did you watch degrassi?

ya, i have resisted tagging others. and actually, have resisted answering. i guess i'm a poor sport, too?
and like the pic of you. it blinks!

Friday, December 16, 2005  
Blogger Kim said...

I work for IBM now, it's still boring. LOL. Go Big Blue. :)

Friday, December 16, 2005  
Blogger Rae said...

See, was it THAT bad?? So what was your college degree in? I can't picture you singing into medical instruments at IBM......

Saturday, December 17, 2005  
Blogger Danny said...

lol... my degree was in computer science. (organic chemistry was an "elective"!)

Saturday, December 17, 2005  
Blogger jeanne said...

Embarassed by Canadian politics??!? Dude, read the paper! :)

Saturday, December 17, 2005  
Blogger JGC Photography said...

Go Sens Go! And thanks for not tagging others.

Friday, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Danny said...

In the spirit of free speech I'll leave the last comment there. (But I hope the Leafs beat the Sens in the playoffs. Again.)

Saturday, December 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home