Friday, January 27, 2006

This week sucked

What a crappy week.

The wedding was nice, but I didn't exercise at all the whole weekend. (Except for my mouth.)

Since then I've developed this cold sore, which is really interfering with my life. Because I'm worried about spreading it, I won't go swimming with it. (Which really makes me wonder what everyone else is going swimming with!) It's also pretty painful, and has left me not in the mood to do anything.

Though I decided to spare you a gross picture, it is getting slightly better. I finally got out for a run yesterday, but was wiped after 2 miles. I told myself I'd run again today, but somehow all the little errands ate up the day. I'm planning on getting in a good run on Sunday.

Just before posting this I realized this was my 100th post. Considering how I didn't post anything all week, and this post kind of sucks, it's hard to really celebrate this milestone. (But it is cool, anyway.)

Have a great weekend, all. And good luck to Rachel, as her marathon has finally arrived!

3 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

ugggh, i hope you feel better soon!

Friday, January 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just had a really hard run too...it happens. don't beat yourself up. next time will be better!

Sunday, January 29, 2006  
Blogger Rae said...

Congrats on 100!! And never, ever think about what everyone else is swimming with out there!!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home