Friday, December 30, 2005

Party all the time, party all the time...

Another day, another party. Last night was fun, with lots of people and lots of food. Here's a sampling.

Decorations:


Party crowd:


Latkes:


(More) Donuts:


Grab Bag Gifts (Useful, and uh, not so useful.):


Oh yeah, I've also done some exercising! I swam yesterday and today. Still working on the first few drills from Total Immersion, but I think I'm getting somewhere. I can definitely get across the pool with less strokes. I still need to work on my breathing, but I haven't even gotten to those drills yet. Next week.

I also cycled today. I used the "random" setting which was kind of cool. It made me deal with changes in resistance, both up and down. I cycled for 30 minutes, and got just over 9 miles. (With the cooldown I hit 10.) I think I lost a few pounds from sweat alone. I felt pretty good after that workout, except for the pain in my a.., uh sitting parts. That's still annoying, but less so than before.

I think this is probably my last post for the year. (I don't post on Saturday during the day, and tomorrow night I'm going to see the Leafs take on the Devils.) So anyway, I'm going to take this opportunity to wish all of you the very best of years in 2006!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Serious party, Danny. We never had a party at our place ever. Looks like your place was the place to be. Especially for the grabbag gifts. :)

See you in 2006!

Friday, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Rae said...

Fun party!! Which gift did you end up with? Either way it's got to beat Brent's NASCAR mug he got this year.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

P.S. We've decided we're both going to try to get into the lottery for NYC!!

Friday, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Lora said...

What a fun post...you are the party animal!!

Happy New Year!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Tammy said...

Happy New Year Danny...

Nice party.. I think my invite must have gotten lost in the mail. :)

Saturday, December 31, 2005  
Blogger nyflygirl said...

mmm...latkes looked yummy!! the party looked like fun :)

happy new year!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005  
Blogger brent d. said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I tell you what... the next time we are in NY we are all gonna rock some DONUTS! I guess that is if you aren't tired of them by then.

Saturday, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Happy New Year and all that stuff. Love the video!

Sunday, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home