Friday, April 07, 2006

Not much running

I haven't really been doing much of anything exercise related since my last run Tuesday. My leg is still bothering me, so I didn't want to run yesterday. Then I was too lazy to go to the gym.

They posted pictures from last week's race. One is from the start line, and one is just before the finish. Not bad.


I've got another 4 miler on Sunday. I'm still a bit sore, and I don't think I'll be setting any PR's this weekend. (Also my 4 mile PR is much better than my old 10K one used to be.) ShoreTurtle is supposed to come up to run this one, so we've got plans for a little brunch afterwards.

That's it for now. Have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, these are really good race pics!! I'm sorry your leg is bothering you :(

Friday, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Rae said...

Good luck in today's race!

Sunday, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home