Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Real work

Work is picking up, and I've finally started to do some operating at the new place. So that's good.

This morning was a relatively late start, so I jumped over to the gym beforehand. I haven't been on the bike for a while, and it was really tough today. I gutted it out for only twenty minutes, but I felt like it was a good workout. I still hate seeing that I only burned 193 calories. I know it doesn't really work that way, but it's still annoying.

Here are the diplomas as promised.

uh... maybe not. Blogger, you suck! (I can't get the pictures uploaded. I'll try again tomorrow.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Yeah, I have some photos I've been trying to post for a day and a half now, too... grr

Thursday, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home