Friday, May 18, 2007

Birthday Boy



From my secretary (with her email blanked out) this morning.

Yup, another birthday. Ho hum. I didn't make my 20 pounds in 20 weeks goal (see sidebar), but the injury didn't help. I'll get there with a little more time.

Speaking of my injury, I took off the Unna boot on Wednesday. My ankle is definitely better. Some sideways motions still hurt, though I suspect my therapy exercises are exacerbating that. The tightness on the bottom of the foot is better, if not still a tiny bit present. I'm not sure the boot did anything, but the week of waiting probably did.

I ran 2.5 miles really slow today, without too much problems. We'll see how the next few days go.

Have a great weekend everybody!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running 2.5 miles without too much problems is a great birthday gift.

Happy Birthday Dr. Farkas, unfairly ticketed.

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Darrell said...

Happy Birthday, Danny.

Glad to hear the foot is feeling a little better.

Friday, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday; glad you're recovering!

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Bridges Runner said...

Happy Belated Birthday;)

Here's to a healthy year ahead!

Saturday, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Rae said...

Happy Belated birthday!! I hope you had a great one!! Hopefully you'll be running back at 100% soon!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Happy Birthday Danny! I stepped off a curb and messed up my ankle once too. The funniest thing was that it was right after taking kids on this crazy hilly hike, but it was the curb that did me in!

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Danny! Glad the foot is better.

Sunday, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Danny,

Happy Birthday!!!

Glad to see your back on your feet. The weather is just too nice to miss out on. Getting the boot off and your running going is a wonderful way to start your new year.

Enjoy

Friday, May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home