Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Getting closer

The big day is approaching, and the (made up) weather forecast is hanging in there.

Starting to get excited...

In the meantime, I've been wasting my time making up pacing charts. I don't think I'll carry one, but I'm hoping some of my friends will come out to cheer me on. I've been trying to figure out approximately when I'll be at various locations around the city.

I turned it into an evite (which some of you may have gotten). If not, you can check it out.

Also, for those interested in tracking me, my race number is 25872. I've also created a google group which should send out emails. I believe you can sign up to the google group yourself - you can add your email address, or your cell phone number if you know the email form. (e.g. number@vtext.com for verizon, number@cingularme.com for cingular/at&t, etc.) If it doesn't work, just send me an email and I'll add you to the list.

Expo tomorrow...!

4 Comments:

Blogger LeahC said...

good luck danny! have fun out there!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007  
Blogger peter said...

Good luck on Sunday, Danny. Run a nice steady race, rain or shine, and you'll do great. You've worked really hard and you will be rewarded.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007  
Blogger DebbieJRT said...

Good luck on Sunday. I'll be manning the mile 14 waterstop (that's in Queens), so I'll probably not see you, but have a great day!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Darrell said...

Have a great race Danny. Enjoy the buzz with the Oly trials going on the day before.

Good luck with that negative split!

Thursday, November 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home