Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm sick

Got sick over the weekend (throat, cold, etc.). Managed to run on Sunday, but now I just don't feel like it. Hopefully, I'll be back out there before the week is up.

I'm signed up for a 4M race on Sunday. Last year at this race, I ran my best race ever. Kind of depressing to realize how far I am from that this year...

That's pretty much it for this post. I have a whole rant that I wrote up about the rising costs of running these races, but I'm waiting for a response to an email. I'll publish it later.

3 Comments:

Blogger David H. said...

Hang in there man. I'm in the same boat with you. I've learned to not force it.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008  
Blogger tinablue87 said...

What were the races before $15? Are they going up more??

Thursday, November 13, 2008  
Blogger Darrell said...

The cold is temporary, hang in there. Running is a long term committment to your health.

As long as enough people are willing to pay the price, the RD's can charge whatever they think they can get. It's the American Way. But so is making your voice heard. It will be interesting to see what you find out.

Friday, November 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home