Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Canceling

I'm having a real hard time canceling my marathon entry. There's obviously no way I can do it, yet I can't actually cancel my entry.

The truth is, I don't really have to cancel. I don't get my money back, and I have guaranteed entry for next year anyway. I could just as well go down to the expo and pick up my number, my shirt, and goody bag. I'm actually tempted to do that, but I know I'll never wear that shirt if I didn't do the race. And I've found the expo to be annoying the last few years. Definitely no sales that were worth going for. So what's the point...

In other news, I did run 4 miles on the treadmill tonight. The Simpsons and Seinfeld helped pass the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

You know its bad karma to wear a shirt from a race you didn't run, better to skip the whole affair.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008  
Blogger Jank said...

I hit the cancel button, too - what a tough thing to do.

Next year..

Saturday, November 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home