Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Fitting it in

I went to the gym early today, and put in 30 minutes on the bike. The resistance was pretty high, so I ended up with 10.2 miles. When I was pushing really hard, I briefly had my heart rate higher than 160. I also got paged while on the bike, so I spent about 5 minutes talking on the phone. I wasn't paying attention to the bike then, but I'm sure I slowed down.

I had thought about going back later in the day for some swimming. Unfortunately the timing didn't work out. Tomorrow I'd like to get in a good run, so I'm not sure I'll have time (and/or the energy) for a swim. Fitting everything in with work and the pool hours can be a challenge. Especially when I have other important things on my calendar, like concerts (Thursday), weddings (Sunday), and Jewish holidays (Monday night and Tuesday).

I'll see what I can do.

Meanwhile, business is slowly picking up at work. I think I'll be pretty busy within a few weeks. I'm actually looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Nice job fitting in the bike session. You sure are one BUSY guy!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home