Monday, August 21, 2006

Blogiversary

Anybody remember this post?

I started this out exactly one year ago, without any real clue what to expect. It's hard to believe that since then I've developed something akin to another family. I feel like I've developed a relationship with many of my regular readers. (Even if I've been slacking in the commenting department, I'm still reading your blogs!) I've even met a whole bunch, and they've all been exactly the same in real life as they are in their blog: a great group of nice people.

So thank you very much. I doubt I ever would have made it through the marathon if I didn't have you guys keeping me honest. Even now, the only reason I don't totally give up on running, is so that I can come back here and post. (I know it's pathetic, but whatever works to get me to exercise!)

8 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

right back atcha!

Monday, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Happy Blogiversary, Danny!

Monday, August 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, and thanks for finding my blog! So you understand why I have such a hard time keeing up with my blogging! I usually do it when I'm on call and sitting in the office:). My link list got sucked out of my blog, but when I fix it I'll be adding you!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I was a surgical intern in 2000, too! But then I saw the light!....long story!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Darrell said...

Happy Blogiversary, Dan! I'm glad you don't talk when you are running alone, who knows what people might think! ;-)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Rae said...

Happy Aniver and ditto back to you!! You're my NY brother and always will be. =) Hopefully one day we can meet up again, and I really miss hearing from you as often AND your videos!!!

Saturday, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Beanie said...

happy belated blogiversary danny. it seems there have been a lot of those lately!

Sunday, August 27, 2006  
Blogger nyflygirl said...

little belated, but Happy BlogDay™ to you!! :)

Saturday, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home