Thursday, August 10, 2006

Look what I found!

Ok, I didn't wake up early yesterday. Or today. But I did go play tennis yesterday. I had seen these courts that were being renovated last summer when I was running. It took me a while to find out how to drive there last night, but I made it. There's a whole bunch of new courts there. Unfortunately I got paged pretty quickly after I started, and had to go back to the hospital. But I did get a little tennis in, and it always takes a few sessions to get back into it anyway.

While I was there I found this gorgeous running track.



I'd seen this track last summer too, but there was a sign there about needing a permit. I'd gone online at the time, and couldn't figure out how to get one. Then I kind of just forgot about it. Last night, at about 7pm, it was packed. I'm pretty sure not everybody there had a permit. In fact, I'd be surprised if there was even one person there who actually had one!

So I'm looking forward to going back and giving the track a whirl. (Mostly so I can sound all cool, and put things like "4 x 400" in my posts!)


1 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

ha ha!! i love putting that stuff in my posts, too: 4x1600...this week i was supposed to put in 16x400...but oh well, life intervened!

Friday, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home