Friday, August 11, 2006

Joy Danielle

This baby was named after me:



I took care of her mother during her pregnancy. I never operated on her, but I did see her every day, and she called me many times. All her other doctors seemed to rotate in and out, but I was always constant.

I suppose it's possible she didn't really name her after me, but she says she did, and I choose to believe her. It's kind of cool.

(BTW, I told the mother I was putting this on the Internet. I'm not sure she believed me, but she didn't object. There are many things at work I'd love to blog about, but I don't because of privacy and legal concerns. It's too bad there's not much else interesting in my life...)

5 Comments:

Blogger brent d. said...

Yay!! That's really cool. =)

P.S. This is Rachel. I'm too lazy to sign Brent out. =)

Friday, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Very cool! That's your reward for being the best at what you do.

Saturday, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Darrell said...

She's beautiful. What a nice thing to do.

Saturday, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

That is too cool!! What a pretty baby...you must have meant a lot to her mother.

Monday, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great job you get to do...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home