Monday, June 05, 2006

Fading away...

So I haven't posted in two weeks. (Miss me?) Unfortunately, I've only run once in those two weeks. And even that was two miles. Pathetic...

I was also away with my family this weekend. So when I got back there were 75 posts to catch up on! This blogging thing - both writing and reading - is getting tough!

It's just that I've gotten busier with both work and non-work things lately. Unfortunately, I don't see that changing in the next week or so. Tonight I'm on call, and I don't feel like going out. Maybe if I can finish early tomorrow I can try and get a quick run in.

8 Comments:

Blogger Beanie said...

welcome back! and a belated happy birthday.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Hang in there!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Darrell said...

Welcome back, we'll be here (I hope). Hey, are you considering tackling NYC for a second time in November?

Saturday, June 10, 2006  
Blogger April Anne said...

Welcome back! I know exactly how you feel. I have had to take several 'breaks' from blogging. It's wonderful, but can be overwhelming at times.

Saturday, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Rae said...

I think this time of year we'd all rather be doing something else besides sitting behind a computer screen!! I am now "only" 113 entries behind in my Google Reader. Yikes!! =)

Work stinks! Retirement rules!

Saturday, June 10, 2006  
Blogger jeanne said...

of COURSE we missed you. I need to quit my job so i can post more and read running blogs all day. surely someone will pay me to do that...?

Sunday, June 11, 2006  
Blogger E-Speed said...

my sentiments exactly. Hope you find some time to run!

Monday, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unortunatly my runing has been cut into, a)by a pre shavous hospitalization for hemoptosis
2)finals
that is not a fun mix. The first I wish on noone and the second it is something we all hopefully get through. I hope you are back on track(literaly) soon. Sometimes otherthings take prescendence, like family and work. Keep your chin up. Bayla

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home