Sunday, November 04, 2007

Show Time!

Almost time to go. Just having a little breakfast, and getting together the last few details. My back is still a bit sore, but definitely better.

Thanks for all the supportive comments in the last few days. It really means a lot to me.

I believe I signed up this blog to get updates from the marathon every 5K. I went back to check just now, and they've closed out that section of the website. (Pretty annoying, as there was no warning beforehand.) It bothers me not being able to double check. Especially since about 18 people are signed up the google group. Too late (or early!) to do anything about it now.

So this is it. Time to just go out and do it! I'll report back later....

1 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

hi danny, .. i'm recording it here in london uk and will watch it later tonight when i get home - i'm hoping paula can will and i really hope you have a great run and a great day . Best jo

Sunday, November 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home