Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weekday running





I thought I might get to the track today, but I didn't get home from the hospital last night until almost midnight. But I did run this morning. I met up with a friend for a relatively slower 3.25 miles. It was a good thing, since the last run was somewhat disappointing with all the stops I needed to take. This morning things went smoothly without having to stop. In fact, I didn't even have to break stride to pick up or drop off my friend on the way! It felt good....

Tomorrow I have an early start at work, and a pretty busy day.But perhaps in the evening I can get out there. I don't want to push myself too hard, but I do want to jump on the enthusiasm before it dissipates again.

In other news, I saw Little Miss Sunshine tonight. The person I saw it with thought it was horrible, but I liked it. Kind of a dark comedy, but funny. (I think it's for people who liked Rushmore.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool...I think I'm gonna have to see that movie!

Thursday, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home