Monday, February 09, 2009

Back to the Park

One glorious day for running yesterday. (And by glorious, I mean in the 50's for an hour or two. Back to freezing now!)

I went out to Central Park, and it was packed! Actually kind of nice to be out there with everyone. To be short, I ran the loop in a little over 55 minutes. Slow for me, but not as bad as expected. Considering, that I've only run 6 times in the new year.

Later in the day I realized it was the Bronx Half. I remembered how cold it was last year, and it was kind of shame not to have run it this year. Seeing how I felt after 6 miles, I definitely could have finished the whole thing. Oh well.

Not that it's a good excuse, but I really can't wait for the warm weather again. I'm so sick of winter...

1 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Is that what you'd call an accidental racer?

Glad you got at least a short respite from the winter. It sounds like it has been pretty rough this year.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home