Wednesday, June 30, 2010

100 miles



I reached 100 miles for the month of June. First time since before the marathon - in October 2007.

The weight is kind of stagnating, if not going up a little. A little frustrating. Seems as if I'm going have to give up eating the way I do. (i.e. out of control!) Not happy about that...

I started to work on a training plan for the marathon. I've been good with the long runs, and even doing a little tempo here and there. But the thought of driving out to the track to do intervals is less appealing. Hard to do it with all my early hours these days. And the evenings on the track are impossible - too packed with people going for strolls!

In other news I went for a bike ride today. First time in three years I believe. I need to get a bike...

4 Comments:

Anonymous David H. said...

Nice job getting to 100 in June. Definitely sounds like you're back and ready for marathon training. Don't worry about the weight too much. I started eating a lot of watermelon in June, which seemed to help me out.

Thursday, July 01, 2010  
Anonymous zbsports said...

Nice job...I love marathon too...keep running...and give the best run always...:D

Saturday, August 07, 2010  
Anonymous mizuno shoes said...

Like marathon too,your post is really interesting. Good job! Good luck to your future runs! :)

Wednesday, September 08, 2010  
Blogger coach dion said...

Why so still for so long? I have also just started training for my 1st marathon of the year...
I know what you mean about not running on the track, here in Cape Town our track gets to wet in winter, so we have a 2km loop marked out on the road, with each 500m marked so we can use that... No-one says you have have to do your intervals on the track...
Good luck

Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home