Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Injured?

So my knee still bothers me. Not so much as to interfere with work, but enough to keep me from running today. It's on the outside of my knee so I'm thinking ITB, but I've felt hip tightness in the past, and I've got nothing this time. I tried this thing called the Noble compression test, and it's negative. So I'm not sure. In the meantime, I'm icing, and trying various ITB stretches.

I'd like to try and run a little tomorrow, as I would still like to run in Miami. I'm already scheduled to fly down there anyway.

In better news, I got a check for $25.95 in the mail today. You see "Club 26.2" in my sidebar under "links"? That's a Cafepress store I set up about when I started this blog. I used to look at it that first week, and there were no orders. And so I forgot about it, but I never dismantled it. (It's not as if there's any cost.) I guess over the last year a few people bought some items, and when you go above $25 in commissions, you get a check.

Although it's always cool to get unexpected money, I don't think $26 a year is going to change my lifestyle. What's more interesting to me, is that there are people who bought a product I created. The design was pretty simple, and not really that clever. Yet, there are a few random people out there drinking out of mugs or displaying bumper stickers with my logo on them. How cool is that???

It makes me want to think up some other designs...

3 Comments:

Blogger *jeanne* said...

I think it's extremely cool that people bought your logo stuff!

I also think it's cool that your profile pic is BLINKING, although it at first made me think I was losing my mind when your comment on Brooklyn's blog blinked at me!

Good luck at Miami! I was thinking of registering for that, but I believe I am injured right now :-(
so it's a good thing I did not.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Rae said...

Ha! Wouldn't that be cool to see someone wearing your design??? That's pretty cool! I always read through Reader so I never even see people's links.

Hope you are feeling better! Miami will be awesome!! I am jealous!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Sara said...

How does that work? You make a design and then they just make the shirt if someone orders it?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home